REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
The City of Monte Vista Public Works Department, 384 Ski Hi Trail, will be accepting Requests for Proposals until 2:00 p.m., June 9th, 2022 for the replacement of various curb, gutter, sidewalk, and drive slabs within the public right of way. This would include serving as contractor for the City’s Concrete Replacement Program for two years.
All proposals must be submitted, with the following attachments:
1) Detailed description of Concrete work experience,
2) Pictures of previous projects,
3) Description of contractors ability to meet City’s Work Load
4) List of references: 3 personal references and 6 professional references from work done only in the last two years 2020-2021.
5) Costs for linear foot of curb, gutter, sidewalk and driveway slabs. Cost breakdown must include cost of demolition of each of the above mentioned concrete types.
City is looking to hire a contractor to act as the city’s concrete replacement contractor for a period of 2 years: 2022 and 2023. Proposals will be evaluated on the basis of combined experience, acceptable final products from pictures and on site visits, contractor’s availability, and costs for proposed products.
Proposals shall not be longer than 6 pages.
Envelopes containing proposals shall be addressed as follows:
Public Works Director
City of Monte Vista
95 W. 1st Avenue
Monte Vista, CO 81144
Proposals may be mailed to the address above. The Proposal must be placed in one envelope, securely sealed and clearly labeled, 2022-3 Concrete Contractor. The City of Monte Vista will not be responsible for premature opening of proposals not properly labeled.
The City of Monte Vista reserves the right to reject any and all proposals, to waive formalities and informalities, and to award orders for the items described either in whole or in part, if it seems to be in the best interest of the City to do so.
Questions concerning this RFP should be directed to: Robert Vance at (719) 852-8281.