REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Economic Development Services
The City of Monte Vista, Colorado is seeking proposals from firms interested, experienced and knowledgeable in providing economic development services under a Professional Services Agreement.
Economic development for the City is coordinated through the City Manager’s office. The City Council has authorized the City Manager to engage professional consultant services to implement a comprehensive economic development program that includes promotion and outreach activities and the preparation of incentive package proposals.
The City has identified goals for this process as follows:
- Attract new businesses and retailers;
- Retain and enhance relationships with existing businesses;
- Broaden and diversify tax revenues;
- Increase employment;
- Attract consumers that are driving elsewhere for shopping or services; and
- Satisfy Resident’s desires to shop and dine within their own community.
The Deadline for submittal of responses is April 19, 2021. For more information and a full copy of the RFP, contact Forrest H. Neuerburg, Monte Vista City Manager, at ci.monte-vista.co.us or call 719-852-8289.